The Question: I’ll start. I like my GAP card. I buy whatever I want. I shop at the store 2 to 3 times a year when things are on sale, and most of my order ends up being free. I find their stuff fits well, is comfy and durable. What did people say? ⇒ Jessica: "Earn 1 Point for Every $1 Spent" spent outside of their stores doesn't seem too great to me unless I'm missing something? I get more with all my other cards, and I don't have to spend it at the gap. ⇒ Riley: Prime Visa for 5% back on Amazon purchases and 2% back at restaurants/gas stations, Amex Blue Cash for 3% back on groceries, Apple Card for 2% back on anything I can use Apple Pay for, Capital One Quicksilver for 1.5% back on everything that doesn’t fall into any of the other categories. Helps me always maximize my earnings and then I cash out all the points when I go on vacation so I don’t usually haha to pay while on vacation. ⇒ Jessica: I like my visa signature (pncbank) because it has 4% gas, 3%res...
Comments
Post a Comment