I need to repurpose taco soup? What ideas do you have?

 The Question:

We’ve already had it when I made it and once for leftovers. I know I could freeze it but I’d rather figure a way to use it up now.

What did people say?

  • ⇒ Abby: Mix in some rice, put it in a casserole dish with some cornbread mix on top and bake that sucker!
  • ⇒ Jess: Add in dried pasta to cook and soak up the liquid.
  • ⇒ Jenni: If it’s a cheese based taco soup you could use it for nachos (poured over) or cheese dip with chips snack for the weekend.
  • ⇒ Teresa: Taco soup pie I do the same with leftover roast with vegetables.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your favorite credit card and why?

Has anyone tried starching their jeans and does it help them to last longer or not get as dirty?