Looking for an effective deodorant

 The Question:

I’ve tried multiple kinds. Men’s and women’s. Is there an economical version of the ones available online? it’s the tube cream version that’s for use anywhere.

What did people say?

⇒ Rebecca: I use the suave stick it's like $2 a stick lasts me a long while

⇒ Crystal: I had problems with deodorant. I felt like none of them worked I always still had an odor then I started using antibacterial soap. No problems since. It fixed my stinky pits

⇒ Michele: I used to use cheap deodorant but since I found Native I’ll never go back. Small amount and it works great for me. It’s natural so of course it’s expensive like around $12 but it lasts longer for me.

⇒ Laura: Try using either an antibacterial soap or benzoyl peroxide to wash under your arms while bathing to kill the bacteria (which is what causes the smell). Then any decent deodorant/antiperspirant should work just fine. NOTE: the benzoyl peroxide will cause damage to your towels if you don't rinse ALL of it off. I use antibacterial Dial or Soft soap brands.

⇒ Denise: Milk of Magnesia- Shake really well, apply with a cotton pad. Let dry. My husband has used for years. No itch, no odor, less sweating.

⇒ Mary: I used to use Secret Clinical but switched to Suave. I've noticed no difference other than what's in my bank account. I also like Suave body wash-every bit as good as Bath and Body Works.

⇒ Carla: The only thing that works for me in the summer is Mitchum. Lasts all day no matter what I’m doing, and I spend a lot of time outside in the heat 

⇒ Tia: Almost a year ago I was in a road accident and shattered my shoulder, meaning I couldn't lift my arm up by much more than 2 inches and that hurt a lot. Long story short, I couldn't raise my arm for deodorant so I started using baby powder and I've never gone back! Recently I ran out of baby powder and ended up using my bfs deodorant. There was no comparison, I was left feeling clammy and sticky. Moving forward, I know what I'll be using .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need to repurpose taco soup? What ideas do you have?

What is your favorite credit card and why?

Has anyone tried starching their jeans and does it help them to last longer or not get as dirty?