Nice way to get rid of change

 SomeOne say:

Today I shopped at a thrift store that had a cash only self check out area. I noticed that I could just dump change into it before cash. My bag had a lot of change in the bottom, I was able to dump over 4$ of change before cash. So awesome. I also noticed that 5 below had something similar. Any other places you guys know about. Nice way to get rid of change.

What did people say?

  • ⇒ Grace: Some Walmarts have it too.
  • ⇒ Stephanie: Take change and dump it at the bank. It adds up at the end of the year.
  • ⇒ Jennifer: Thanks for posting this. My husband has a jar full of coins and was going to take it to CoinStar. I told him he can only do that over my dead body.
  • ⇒ Nicole: That's great! I was out of town, in a public library getting copies made and I was super excited to use my change!
  • ⇒ Lisa: I go to a discounter that has an upcharge for credit cards, so I have a little change purse I take with me - obviously I wouldn't be obnoxious about it, but I do use change where appropriate (and many places are appreciative).
  • ⇒ Michelle: All self checkouts do that.
  • ⇒ Veronica: I always use up my change at the self checkout. This is usually when I run into the grocery store for something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need to repurpose taco soup? What ideas do you have?

What is your favorite credit card and why?

Has anyone tried starching their jeans and does it help them to last longer or not get as dirty?